FAQs Investor Relations
1. Where are UnionBank's shares listed, and what is the ticker symbol?
UnionBank’s common stock is listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange since June 29, 1992 and trades under the symbol “UBP”.
2. What is UnionBank’s IPO Price?
IPO price was Php22.50, par value was Php10.00.
3. How can I Purchase UnionBank shares?
UnionBank does not buy/sell stock directly. Kindly contact a registered broker. Click here to get a complete listing of registered broker.
4. What if I cannot locate my stock certificates or if I have questions about my UnionBank common stock ownership account? Whom can I contact if I have additional questions about my registered stock account?
You may contact the Stock Transfer Agency. (Link to Contact Information)
5. Where can I get and download financial information on UnionBank?
UnionBank files interim and annual financial results to Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). You may access these information in our Downloads or request copies.
6. How can I get information about upcoming UnionBank events?
Please view our Events Calendar. (Link to Events Calendar)
7. How can I contact UnionBank’s Investor Relations Office?
Please view Contact Information.