Corporate Trust and Investment
UnionBank Trust has a proven track record in fund management. The returns of our various products can attest to this. We understand the complexities of corporate transactions. We pride ourselves in our responsiveness to clients and the value-added services that we give. Our dedicated team of professionals can help you achieve your organizations’ objectives through its Corporate Trust and Investment Services.
If you are a corporation looking for a Trust Group to manage your retirement funds, a pre-need company looking for a Trustee or a company looking for an investment manager UnionBank Trust can help.
Contact us now.
You can access the following information by contacting us through (632) 637-7672, (632) 636-6366, and (632) 638-0324:
- Conflicts of interest generated by any relationships with brokers or other entities, other client accounts, fee structures, or other matters.
- Regulatory or disciplinary action taken against the Manager or its personnel related to professional conduct.
- The investment process, including information regarding lock-up periods, strategies, risk factors, and use of derivatives and leverage.
- Management fees and other investment costs charged to investors, including what costs are included in the fees and the methodologies for determining fees and costs.
- The amount of any soft or bundled commissions, the goods and/or services received in return, and how those goods and/or services benefit the client.
- The performance clients’ investments on a regular and timely basis.
- Valuation methods used to make investment decisions and value client holdings.
- Shareholder voting policies.
- Trade Allocation policies.
- Results of the review or audit of the fund or account.
- Significant personnel or organizational changes that have occurred at the Manager.
- Risk management processes