FAQs - EON
1. How can I apply for an EON Visa Debit Card online?
Click here to go to EON’s online application and fill out the necessary fields.
2. What are the requirements I need to bring when claiming my EON Visa Debit Card?
When claiming your EON card, please prepare Php350 for your first annual fee as well as the original copy of the valid ID/s that you will be presenting. (Note: If the address you indicated on the application form does not match the address on your ID, kindly present 1 proof of billing)
3. What ID/s do I need to present?
Click here for the list of valid IDs.
4. Where can I claim my EON card?
You may claim your EON card at any UnionBank branch. For your reference, please check our list of branches.
5. Will I get my EON Visa Debit Card as soon as I submit all the requirements to my selected UnionBank pick-up branch?
Yes, you will be able to receive your EON Visa Debit Card in a single branch visit as long as you submit all the requirements.
6. Once I have received my reference number through and SMS and email notification, when can I go to my selected UnionBank pick-up branch?
If you have received an SMS and email notification confirming your reference number and UnionBank pick-up branch, you may immediately go to your selected pick-up branch to receive your card. Please don’t forget to submit all the necessary account opening requirements.
7. I did not receive an SMS or email notification of my reference number. What should I do?
For security purposes, please fill out the online application form again until you receive your reference number through an SMS and email notification.
8. I forgot my reference number. What should I do?
For your security, we highly encourage you to take note of your reference number. In case you forgot your reference number, please visit any UnionBank branch nearest you and seek assistance from our Branch personnel.
9. Where can I change my PIN?
You may change your PIN at any UnionBank ATM once you've received your EON card.
10. Can I immediately use my EON Visa Debit Card to swipe and withdraw money once I’ve received my EON Visa Debit Card?
Yes! You can already use your new EON Visa Debit Card to swipe at any accredited Visa Merchants worldwide. You may also withdraw your money using your EON at any Megalink ATMs nationwide and Visa Plus ATMs worldwide as long as you have already deposited money in your account.
11. How long is the validity of my EON card?
Your EON card is usable for 3 years after opening date.
12. My EON Visa Debit Card has been damaged. How can I replace my card?
For damaged EON Visa Debit Cards, please go to any UnionBank branch and request for card replacement. This will take around three (3) to five (5) banking days to process. There is also a P150 card replacement fee.
13. I forgot the PIN of my EON Visa Debit Card. What should I do?
Similar with damaged EON Visa Debit Cards, please go to any UnionBank branch and request for card replacement. This will take around three (3) to five (5) banking days to process. There is also a P150 card replacement fee. Once you have received your new card, you are able to reset your PIN code.
If you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to accommodate you.