FAQs - Autoloans
We love hearing from you. If you have any concerns not listed below, send us an email at email@example.com.
- UnionBank Auto Loans will help you purchase brand new or second hand cars or brand new light trucks.
- Yes, if you are between 21 to 65 years old with a total monthly income of P50,000. Foreign nationals married to a Filipina or business entities like corporations and partnerships may also apply for an auto loan.
- Client must be 65 years old upon maturity of loan.
- If you are employed, you will need to submit the following:
- COE - Certificate of employment with compensation
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)*
- Completely filled up application form, or apply online
* ITR is not required for loan amounts below P3,000,000
- If you are self-employed, you will need to submit the following:
- Business Registration papers (DTI, SEC if applicable)
- ITR with audited financial statements (2 years)
- Trade references
- Completely filled up application form
- Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) - Automatically deducted from your account. You may open a Checking or Savings Account with us with no maintaining balance; or a Debit GetGo Card.
- Postdated Checks (PDC)