Home Loans FAQs
We love hearing from you. If you have any concerns not listed below, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individuals who are gainfully employed and with permanent status
- Individuals engaged in own business operating profitably for at least 2 years or a partner in a registered ownership
- Must be of legal age, not more than 65 years old upon application and must not exceed the age of 70 years upon loan maturity
- Must have a good credit standing
- We are committed to helping you purchase your own lot, townhouse, residential condominium or house and lot from our Accredited Developers.
- Our minimum loanable amount is P500,000.00, while the maximum loanable amount is up to 90% of the property’s selling price.
- Maximum of 20 years for locally employed
- Maximum of 15 years for OFWs
Personal Data Documents
- Duly filled out Application form
- Photocopy of Marriage Contract (if applicable)
- Photocopy of any government-issued ID with picture and signature
For locally employed applicants:
- Certificate of Employment
- 3 months latest pay slips
If Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW):
- Original Consularized Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
- Passport with entry and exit stamps
For self-employed applicants:
- Business Registration
- Latest 6 months Bank Statements
- Financial Statements
- Top 3 list of suppliers/customers with contact numbers (landline)
- Contract to Sell or Reservation Agreement
- Statement of Account
Each rate is fixed to their corresponding period. To know more, contact us at email@example.com.
|Fees and Charges|
|Real Estate Mortgage Fees|
|Registration Fees||Fees collected relating to the registration of TCT with Register of Deeds and are computed by the RD based on loan amount|
|Processing Fee||P3,500 Metro Manila; P4,000 outside Metro Manila|
|Appraisal Fee||P3,500 Metro Manila; P4,000 outside Metro Manila|
|Documentary Stamps||Tax collected on legal instruments, loan agreements and other documents which are remitted to Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)|
|REM-Doc Stamp||P20 for the 1st P5,000 & P10 for succeeding P5000|
|PN-Doc Stamp||P1 for every P200 or a fraction thereof or P1,160,000 / 200 = P5,800|
|Mortgage Redemption Insurance||Form of life insurance that pays off borrower or the whole of the insured's outstanding mortgage balance in case of death or total disability Loan Amount / 1,000 x (standard rate)|
|Fire Insurance||Insurance that provides protection to your house against loss or damage caused by fire and is computed by the Fire Insurance provider|
|Notarial Fee||Individual Account P400; Developer P800|
|Amendment Fees and Penalties|
|Full or partial payments made outside the anniversary date of the loan||P4,000|
|Request for shortening or extension of term||P4,000 (shortening) P4,200 (extension)|
|Cancellation of Mortgage (for fully paid accounts)||P500|
|Delinquent Interest on unpaid balance (for fully paid accounts)||Delinquent interest (interest rate per PN or the repriced interest) and penalty (36%) on unpaid monthly installment|
Can’t find your preferred developer? We’ll be glad to help! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) - Automatically deducted from your account. You may open a Checking or Savings Account with us with no maintaining balance; or a Debit GetGo Card.
- Postdated Checks (PDC)