At UnionBank Trust and Investment Services, we understand that individuals have distinct financial needs and objectives. Whether your intent is wealth management, capital preservation or preparing for momentous milestones such as your retirement, UnionBank offers carefully designed solutions geared toward maximizing your returns and helping you reach your goals as fast as possible. As its clients’ partner, UnionBank Trust provides a variety of services such as escrow, estate planning and investment management to answer your needs as well as a customized selection of Unit Investment Trust Funds (UITF), tailor-made to suit investors with varying goals, time-horizons and sensitivity to risk.
The expertise of UnionBank’s Trust and Investment Services Group is evident in its out-performance of peers in the Trust fund industry in the Philippines. Our long track record of superior performance in investment management speaks of our commitment to deliver to our clients. With UnionBank’s TISG, you can feel secure in the knowledge that your best interests will be cared for by a team of experienced, reliable and skilled professionals. The UnionBank’s TISG maintains a fiduciary relationship with its clients, meaning that the group has the duty to act in the client’s best interests at all times. We will ensure that all investment advice and decisions will be aligned with the risk profile and financial goals of each client.
Here in UnionBank Trust,
We provide investment products that satisfy clients’ different investment objectives.
We create innovative financial products to help our clients stay ahead.
We simplify wise investing.We would be glad to be of service. Contact us to know more about how you can achieve your financial goals.
You can access the following information by contacting us through (632) 637-7672, (632) 636-6366, and (632) 638-0324:
- Conflicts of interest generated by any relationships with brokers or other entities, other client accounts, fee structures, or other matters.
- Regulatory or disciplinary action taken against the Manager or its personnel related to professional conduct.
- The investment process, including information regarding lock-up periods, strategies, risk factors, and use of derivatives and leverage.
- Management fees and other investment costs charged to investors, including what costs are included in the fees and the methodologies for determining fees and costs.
- The amount of any soft or bundled commissions, the goods and/or services received in return, and how those goods and/or services benefit the client.
- The performance clients’ investments on a regular and timely basis.
- Valuation methods used to make investment decisions and value client holdings.
- Shareholder voting policies.
- Trade Allocation policies.
- Results of the review or audit of the fund or account.
- Significant personnel or organizational changes that have occurred at the Manager.
- Risk management processes