Here are some tips to help you tell if you have left a UnionBank website:
- Instead of a UnionBank address, the URL of the linked website appears in the location box (or address field) of your web browser.
- The linked website is shown in a new browser window. The appearance of the linked site, including its colors and graphic design, is significantly different from the UnionBank site.
- The linked site or page does not appear in a new browser, but you find one or more of the following:
- The phrase "A UnionBank linked site" beneath the UnionBank logo.
- The logo of a different company in the upper right hand corner or other prominent location on the linked website, along with the words "Powered by", "Brought to you by", or "Provided by".
- The layout and content of the navigation tools on the left-hand side of the linked site or in the header at the top of the new webpage are different from UnionBank’s navigation.
- The first navigation link refers to a description of the company that sponsors the website. It may be titled "About (Third Party’s Name)".
- Information in the footer at the bottom of the webpage contains information about a company other than UnionBank.